Architectures of economic subjectivity : the philosophical foundations of the subject in the history of economic thought / by Sonia Marie Scott
- Scott, Sonia Marie, 1977-
- New York, NY : Routledge, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 302 pages ; 24 cm.
- Routledge frontiers of political economy ; 164
- Introduction: reading economics philosophically, or, the subject of economics -- Ricardo's architectonic : subjectivity and the hierarchy of knowledge -- Subjectivity through the wealth of nations : Adam Smith's tangential reasoning -- The static subjects of general equilibrium theory : Walras and the temporality of "pure economics" -- The continuity of uncertain time : Marshall and Keynes and rejoinder to general equilibrium theory -- The economist as subject : radical apriorism in the work of mises and Hayek conclusion: subjects beyond the architectonic.
- 9780415699211 (hb)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -297) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 9024588