Cambrian through Mississippian rocks of the Powder River Basin, Wyoming, Montana, and adjacent areas / by David L. Macke
- Macke, David L.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1993.
- Physical Description:
- vi, M174 pages : illustrations, maps ; 29 cm.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1917-M
Evolution of sedimentary basins--Powder River Basin ; ch. M
- "A multidisciplinary approach to research studies of sedimentary rocks and their constituents and the evolution of sedimentary basins, both ancient and modern."
Shipping list no.: 1993-0634-P.
Includes two folded plates in pocket.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages M162-M174).
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from USGS web site. Address as of 11/15/06: http://pubs.er.usgs.gov/usgspubs/b/b1917M; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 9025161