Microelectronics to nanoelectronics : materials, devices & manufacturability / editor, Anupama B. Kaul
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 407 pages, 32 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Kaul, Anupama B.
- Machine generated contents note: 1.Moore's Law: Technology Scaling and Reliability Challenges / Amit Marathe -- 2.Scaling and Radiation Effects in Silicon Transistors / Leif Z. Scheick -- 3.Hewlett-Packard's MEMS Technology: Thermal Inkjet Printing and Beyond / Paul Benning -- 4.Silicon MEMS Resonators for Timing Applications / Rob N. Candler -- 5.Nanoscale Electromechanical Devices Enabled by Nanowire Structures / Philip X.-L. Feng -- 6.Silicon Etching and Etch Techniques for NEMs and MEMs / Axel Scherer -- 7.Learning from Biology: Viral-Templated Materials and Devices / Elaine D. Haberer -- 8.Principles and Methods for Integration of Carbon Nanotubes in Miniaturized Systems / Eric R. Meshot -- 9.Heterogeneous Integration of Carbon Nanotubes on Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor Circuitry and Sensing Applications / Mehmet R. Dokmeci -- 10.NEMS-Based Ultra Energy-Efficient Digital ICs: Materials, Device Architectures, Logic Implementation, and Manufacturability / Kaustav Banerjee -- 11.Carbon Nanotube Y-Junctions / Prabhakar R. Bandaru -- 12.Nanoscale Effects in Multiphase Flows and Heat Transfer / Debjyoti Banerjee -- 13.Nanoengineered Material Applications in Electronics, Biology, and Energy Harnessing / Naresh Pachauri.
- "This book gives a comprehensive cross-section of promising MEMS and nanotechnologies that are important to the future growth of the electronics industry. International experts in academia and leading industrial institutions present the most recent scientific developments. They highlight new technologies that have successfully transitioned from the laboratory to the marketplace as well as technologies that have near-term market applications in electronics, materials, and optics. The book also provides up-to-date references on the latest advances in this evolving field"--
- 9781466509542 (hardback)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 9025345