A birth-day present, or, Nine days conversation between a mother and daughter, on interesting subjects : for the use of young persons from ten to fourteen years of age
- Additional Titles:
- Birthday present and Nine days conversation between a mother and daughter on interesting subjects
- London : Printed and sold by J. Marshall and Co. at No. 17, Queen-Street, Cheapside, and No. 4, Aldermary Church-Yard, in Bow-Lane, 1789.
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 115 pages ; 17 cm
- Additional Creators:
- John Marshall and Co. (Booksellers : London, England)
- First day's conversation: Happiness -- Second day's conversation: Cheerfulness -- Third day's conversation: Good-humour -- Fourth day's conversation: Benevolence -- Fifth day's conversation; Industry -- Sixth day's conversation: Moderation -- Seventh day's conversation: Prudence -- Eighth day's conversation: Religion -- Ninth day's conversation: Advice enforced.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Rare Books copy: Purchased from Stuart Bennett; 2013.
Rare Books copy: Purchased with funds from the Helen F. Faust Women Writers Acquisition Fund; 2013.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, N32069
View MARC record | catkey: 9025565