Power law 2012
- Mechanicsburg, Pa. (5080 Ritter Rd., Mechanicsburg 17055-6903) : Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- Keynote / panelist, Christina Simeone -- Anatomy of a project / panelists, Jeffrey A. Franklin, Kimberly A. Klock, W. Franklin Reed -- Will coal remain king : impact of new federal environment rules on coal generators / panelists, William J. Donohue, Mark C. Hammond, Paul M. Sotkiewicz -- To build or not to build new generation? : how will reliability be ensured? / panelists, C. Baird Brown, J. Joseph "Max" Curran, III, Paul M. Sotkiewicz -- Recent trends in renewable project tax and structuring considerations / panelists, Ronald Fisher, Drew A. Morris -- Renewables without subsidies : what comes next? / panelists, Ronald Fisher, Susan P. LeGros, Katie Bolcar Rever -- Hot topics in Marcellus Shale : first we drill / panelists, Margaret Anne Hill, Barbara Sexton -- Hot topics in Marcellus Shale : then we produce and transport / panelists, Andrew S. Levine, Donald R. Wagner -- Hot topics in Marcellus Shale : but we always have to deal with discharges, emissions and health concerns / panelists, Robert "Bo" Reiley, Christopher M. Roe -- Act 129, phase 2 : (energy efficiency from 2012 onward) / panelist, Kriss E. Brown -- Smart operation behind the meter / panelists, David M. Ferro, Chantal N. Hendrzak, Susan P. LeGros -- Buying, selling and hedging the risks of power and fuel requirements / panelists, Christopher B. Berendt, Patricia Dondanville, Julie D. LaBella -- Ethical considerations / Bonnie A. Barnett -- The movement for a new energy society / panelists, C. Baird Brown ... [et al.] -- A sustainable energy future : (panel roundtable) / panelists, C. Baird Brown ... [et al.].
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9026096