Money and medicine [videorecording] / Public Policy Productions, Inc. ; directed by Roger Weisberg
- Explore the promising ways to reduce health care expenditures while improving overall quality of medical care. Money and Medicine captures the difficult end-of-life treatment choices made by patients and their families, investigates the controversy surrounding diagnostic testing and screening, and finally treatment variations among patients receiving a variety of elective procedures.
- 1422922855 and 9781422922859
- Audience Notes:
- Rating: Not rated.
- Release date: Dec. 4, 2012. and Special features: Deleted and extended scenes.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Editor, Pascal Akesson ; cinematographer, Sandra Chandler ; composers, Richard Fiocca, Fred Karns.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, NTSC, Dolby Digital stereo.
- No public performance rights. Classroom instruction and home use permitted.
View MARC record | catkey: 9026103