Airport industry familiarization and training for part-time airport policy makers [electronic resource] / Delta Airport Consultants, Inc
- Washington, D.C. : Transportation Research Board, c2011.
- Physical Description:
- 54 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board, Airport Cooperative Research Program, United States. Federal Aviation Administration, and Delta Airport Consultants, Inc
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction -- Issue papers -- App. A: The aviation library -- App. B: Acronyms : the language of airports -- App. C: Suggested outline of an airport orientation briefing.
- "ACRP Report 58 provides an overview of policy issues affecting airport administrative and operational decisions and provides airport policy leaders, stakeholders, and policy-related decision makers a common framework to understand administrative and operational necessity, thereby helping them make better informed policy decisions"--Foreword.
- 9780309213707 (softcover)
- At head of title: Airport Cooperative Research Program.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Funding Information:
- Research sponsored by the Federal Aviation Administration ACRP project 11-02/task 15
View MARC record | catkey: 9132528