Design of highway bridges for extreme events [electronic resource] / Michel Ghosn, Fred Moses and Jian Wang
- Ghosn, Michel
- Washington, D.C. : Transportation Research Board, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 174 p. : ill. ; 28 cm. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- Additional Creators:
- Moses, Fred
National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board
National Cooperative Highway Research Program
American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
United States. Federal Highway Administration
- NCHRP report, 0077-5614 ; 489
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- 0309087503 (pbk.)
- At head of title: National Cooperative Highway Research Program.
"Research sponsored by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials in cooperation with the Federal Highway Administration."
CD-ROM contains: Appendixes for NCHRP Report 489 : design of highway bridges for extreme events
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9133484