The role of transit in creating livable metropolitan communities [electronic resource] / Project for Public Spaces, Inc
- Washington, DC : National Academy Press, c1997.
- Physical Description:
- 164 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Project for Public Spaces
Transit Cooperative Research Program
United States. Federal Transit Administration
National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board
- TCRP report, 1073-4872 ; 22
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- 0309060575 (pbk.)
- "Transit Cooperative Research Program."
"Sponsored by the Federal Transit Administration [and] Transportation Research Board, National Research Council."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 151-156).
View MARC record | catkey: 9142228