Towards a vision for information technology in civil engineering [electronic resource] : proceedings of the Fourth Joint International Symposium on Technology in Civil Engineering, November 15-16, 2003, Nashville, Tennessee / sponsored by ASCE Technical Council on Computing Practices (TCCP) [and] European Group for Intelligent Computing in Engineering (EG-ICE) ; edited by Ian Flood
- Conference Author:
- Joint International Symposium on Information Technology in Civil Engineering (4th : 2003 : Nashville, Tenn.)
- Additional Titles:
- Information technology in civil engineering
- Reston, VA : American Society of Civil Engineers, c2004.
- Physical Description:
- 1 CD-ROM : col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Flood, Ian
American Society of Civil Engineers. Technical Council on Computer Practices
European Group for Intelligent Computing in Engineering
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Details information on the past, present, and future of the information technology advancements in civil engineering. Proceedings cover various aspects among the following topics: successes and failures of information technology, current trends, professional needs for information technology, the future of information technology in Europe and North America, and the design and decision support tools.
- Title from opening screen.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Any computer capable of running Adobe Acrobat Reader, version 4.0.
View MARC record | catkey: 9142798