Left-wing dramatic theory in the American theatre / by Ira A. Levine
- Levine, Ira A. (Ira Alan), 1947-
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI Research Press, c1985.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 233 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Theater and dramatic studies ; no. 24
- Theater—Political aspects—United States—History—20th century
- American drama—20th century—History and criticism—Theory, etc
- Political plays, American—History and criticism—Theory, etc
- Right and left (Political science) in literature
- Communism and literature—United States
- Socialism and literature—United States
- Politics and literature—United States
- American drama—Russian influences
- Marxist criticism—United States
- Includes index.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: p. -224.
View MARC record | catkey: 914395