The availability of bomb-making information on the Internet : hearing before the Subcommittee on Terrorism, Technology, and Government Information of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Fourth Congress, first session on the implications of the availability of bomb-making information on the Internet, May 11, 1995
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Terrorism, Technology, and Government Information
- Additional Titles:
- Availability of bomb making information on the Internet
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 72 pages).
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/2:S.HRG.104-729
Serial no. J-104-25 (United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 97-0109-P.
"Serial no. J-104-25."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9146004