Environmental benefits and impact on moderate-sized businesses of employee commute options required by the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990 : hearing before the Subcommittee on Development of Rural Enterprises, Exports, and the Environment of the Committee on Small Business, House of Representatives, One Hundred Third Congress, second session, Crystal Lake, IL, September 6, 1994
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business. Subcommittee on Development of Rural Enterprises, Exports, and the Environment
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1994.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 115 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 95-0027-P.
"Serial no. 103-103."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9146161