The jury and the search for truth : the case against excluding relevant evidence at trial : hearing before the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Fourth Congress, first session on S. 3, a bill to control crime, and for other purposes, March 7, 1995
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Additional Titles:
- Case against excluding relevant evidence at trial
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1997.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 323 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 104-724
HeinOnline world trials
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 97-0122-P.
"Serial no. J-104-10."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9146420