Repeal of the Davis-Bacon Act : hearing of the Committee on Labor and Human Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Fourth Congress, first session on S. 141 to repeal the Davis-Bacon Act of 1931 to provide new job opportunities, effect significant cost savings on federal construction contracts, promote small business participation in federal contracting, reduce unnecessary paperwork and reporting requirements, and for other purposes, February 15, 1995
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Human Resources
- Additional Titles:
- Repeal of the Davis Bacon Act
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1995.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 125 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.L 11/4:S.HRG.104-18
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 95-0166-P.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9146638