Restructuring the FHA-insured and assisted multifamily housing portfolio : hearing before the Subcommittee on Housing Opportunity and Community Development of the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Fourth Congress, second session on the Banking Committee's staff proposal to restructure HUD's FHA-insured and assisted multifamily housing portfolio, June 27, 1995
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on Housing Opportunity and Community Development
- Additional Titles:
- Restructuring the FHA insured and assisted multifamily housing portfolio and Restructuring the Federal Housing Administration insured and assisted multifamily housing portfolio
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1996. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 193 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings and S. hrg. ; 104-676
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 97-0099-P., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9146651