The semiannual report of the Resolution Trust Corporation Thrift Depositor Protection Oversight Board--1995 : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Fourth Congress, first session on the Financial Institutions Reform, Recovery, and Enforcement Act of 1989 [FIRREA] requires that the Oversight Board testify twice a year on the following seven issues: no. 1, progress made in resolving failed thrifts. No. 2, the estimated cost to the U.S. government of obligations issued or incurred by the RTC. No. 3, progress in selling assets of failed thrifts under RTC control. No. 5, the RTC's estimated income from asset sales. No. 6, potential sources of additional funds for the RTC. No. 7, the estimated remaining exposure of the U.S. government in connection with failed thrifts which the Oversight Board believes will require assistance or liquidation in the future, June 20, 1995
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1995.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 149 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 104-255
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 96-0094-P.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9146711