Superfund program. Part 3, February 3, 1994--Legislative proposals; February 10, 1994--Liability issues; February 24, 1994--Remedy selection process; March 17, 1994--Environmental Insurance Resolution Fund : hearings before the Subcommittee on Transportation and Hazardous Materials of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Third Congress, first session on H.R. 3800, a bill to amend the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act of 1980, and for other purposes
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Transportation and Hazardous Materials
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Superfund program : hearings before the Subcommittee on Transportation and Hazardous Materials of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Third Congress, first session, on oversight of the implementation of the Superfund program
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1994. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 1,036 pages) : illustrations, maps
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 94-0317-P., "Serial no. 103-162.", and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9146747