FIRM, flood insurance rate map, Borough of Jonestown, Pennsylvania, Lebanon County [cartographic material].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Federal Insurance Administration
- Additional Titles:
- Borough of Jonestown, Pennsylvania, Lebanon County and Flood insurance rate map, Borough of Jonestown, Pennsylvania, Lebanon County
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Development, Federal Insurance Administration, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 63 x 37 cm, on sheet 66 x 48 cm, folded to 22 x 10 cm
- Additional Creators:
- National Flood Insurance Program (U.S.)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:4,800 (W 76°29ʹ21ʺ--W 76°28ʹ18ʺ/N 40°25ʹ15ʺ--N 40°24ʹ13ʺ).
- Shows 100 and 500-year flood boundaries., Relief shown by spot heights., Panel title., At head of title: National Flood Insurance Program., "Community panel number 420572 0001 B.", "Initial identification: March 30, 1973.", "Flood hazard boundary map revisions: November 12, 1976.", "Effective date: December 4, 1979.", "Only panel printed.", and Includes "elevation reference marks" list.
View MARC record | catkey: 9147192