Fractured lines [electronic resource] / Turnage
- Turnage, Mark-Anthony
- Uniform Title:
- Orchestra music. Selections
- Colchester, Essex, England : Chandos, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sound file).
- Additional Creators:
- Scofield, John, Lindberg, Christian, Glennie, Evelyn, Erskine, Peter, Slatkin, Leonard, Turnage, Mark-Anthony, and BBC Symphony Orchestra
- Another set to : for trombone and orchestra (8:48) -- Silent cities : revised version : variants surrounding a tune by John Scofield, for orchestra (16:21) -- Four-horned fandango : for four horns and orchestra (14:49) -- Fractured lines : double percussion concerto on a tune by Peter Erskine (16:03).
- ["00:08:48", "00:16:21", "00:14:49", "00:16:03"]
- "Premiere recordings"--Program notes.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Christian Lindberg, trombone (1st work) ; Evelyn Glennie, Peter Erskine, percussion (4th work) ; BBC Symphony Orchestra ; Leonard Slatkin, conductor.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded July 2-3, 2002, Walthamstow Assembly Hall.
View MARC record | catkey: 9151598