Magnificat and other sacred music [electronic resource] / by John Rutter
- Rutter, John, 1945-
- Uniform Title:
- Choral music. Selections
- Whittlesford, Cambridge, England ; Omaha, Neb. : Collegium Records, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sound file).
- Additional Creators:
- Forbes, Patricia, Rutter, John, 1945-, Cambridge Singers, City of London Sinfonia, and St. Paul's Cathedral (London, England). Choristers
- Magnificat (37:05) -- The Falcon (21:25) -- O praise the Lord of heaven (5:55) -- Behold, the tabernacle of God (4:10).
- ["00:37:05", "00:21:25", "00:05:55", "00:04:10"]
- Collegium Records: COLCD 114.
Sung in Latin and English.
English texts and Latin texts with English translations in container.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Patricia Forbes, soprano ; Cambridge Singers ; Choristers of St. Paul's Cathedral ; City of London Sinfonia ; conducted by John Rutter.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded in the Great Hall of University College School, London, Magnificat and Two Festival Anthems in January 1991, The Falcon in October 1991.
View MARC record | catkey: 9152757