Requiem 1605 [electronic resource] / Tomás Luis de Victoria
- Victoria, Tomás Luis de, approximately 1548-1611
- Uniform Title:
- Vocal music. Selections
- [Place of publication not identified] : Coro, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sound file).
- Additional Creators:
- Christophers, Harry
Victoria, Tomás Luis de, approximately 1548-1611
Sixteen (Musical group)
- The Victoria collection
- Language Note:
- Sung in Latin.
- Salve Regina -- Ave regina caelorum à 5 -- Nigra sum -- Quam pulchri sunt -- Trahe me post te -- Ave Regina caelorum à 8 -- Officium defunctorum -- Missa pro defunctis à 6.
- The 1st and 6th works antiphons for mixed chorus and organ; the 2nd-5th works antiphons and motets for unacc. mixed chorus; the 7th work a Requiem recorded with organ and bajón acc.
"Voices of Classic FM"--Container.
Previously released on Coro in 2005. Now released in the series The Victoria collection (UPC: 828021608926; Coro: COR16088 (on back of slipcase: COR16089).
"This disc will play in CD and SACD players"--Container.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- The Sixteen ; Harry Christophers, conductor.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded Apr. 25-27, 2005, St. Silas the Martyr, London.
View MARC record | catkey: 9153113