Duets and trios for strings [electronic resource] / Joseph Haydn, Johann Georg and Anton Albrechtsberger
- Haydn, Joseph, 1732-1809
- Uniform Title:
- Duets, violin, cello, H. VI, D1, D major
- Additional Titles:
- Title on container spine: Duets & trios for strings
- [Budapest] : Hungaroton, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sound file).
- Additional Creators:
- Zsiri Szábo, Mária, Déri, György, 1965-, Zováthi, Alajos H., 1963-, Albrechtsberger, Johann Georg, 1736-1809, and Albrechtsberger, Anton, 1729-
- Duet for violin and cello in D major, Hob. VI: D1 (10:45) / Joseph Haydn -- Six duets for violin and cello. No. 1 in C major (5:37) ; No. 2 in F major (7:31) ; No. 3 in A minor (7:39) ; No. 4 in E minor (3:54) ; No. 5 in G major (7:51) ; No. 6 in D major (5:49) / Johann Georg Albrechtsberger -- Divertimento in F major / Anton Albrechtsberger (11:57).
- Medium of Performance:
- violin cello
- The J.G. Albrechtsberger duets (2nd-7th works) each comprise two movements played attacca; they were originally designated as sonatas by the composer.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Mária Zsiri Szabó, violin ; György Déri, violoncello ; Alajos H. Zováthi, double bass (8th work).
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded at Hungaroton Studio, November 27-30, 2000.
View MARC record | catkey: 9153561