Requiem [electronic resource] : Take Him, Earth, for cherishing : and other choral works / Herbert Howells
- Howells, Herbert, 1892-1983
- Uniform Title:
- Choral music. Selections
- [Place of publication not identified] : Naxos, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sound file).
- Additional Creators:
- Robinson, Christopher, 1936-, Farrington, Iain, Howells, Herbert, 1892-1983, and St. John's College (University of Cambridge). Choir
- Language Note:
- Sung predominantly in English, parts of the Requiem in Latin.
- Magnificat and Nunc dimittis, St. Pauls (11:32) -- Like as the hart (5:01) -- Paean for organ (5:59) -- Requiem (16:41) -- Long, long ago (4:07) -- Office of Holy Communion, Collegium Regale (16:46) -- Rhapsody no. 3 for organ (7:18) -- Take him, earth, for cherishing (7:50).
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Iain Farrington, organ ; Choir of St. John's College, Cambridge ; Christopher Robinson, conductor.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded in St. John's College Chapel, Cambridge, Mar. 1999.
View MARC record | catkey: 9156728