The Naxos book of carols [electronic resource] : an Advent sequence in music
- Language Note:
- Sung in English and Latin.
- O come, O come, Emmanuel -- Of the Father's heart begotten -- O quickly come -- Verbum Patris umanatur, O, O -- Lo! He comes -- The holly and the ivy -- Lo, there a rose is blooming -- Alleluya : a new work -- Ding! Dong! Merrily on high -- While shepherds watched -- The song of angels -- Hark! The herald angels sing -- Silent night -- Away in a manger -- Baby Jesus, hush! Now sleep -- O little town of Bethlehem -- Jesu, the very thought is sweet -- O come, all ye faithful -- Personent hodie -- In dulci jubilo -- Good King Wenceslas -- We three kings of Orient are -- I saw three ships come sailing in -- Hail to the Lord's anointed.
- Principally arranged by Antony Pitts.
Texts with English translations of Latin and program notes in English and German in container.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Tonus Peregrinus ; Antony Pitts, conductor.
View MARC record | catkey: 9157389