- Language Note:
- Sung in Greek, Arabic, Latin, Serbian, French and Turkish.
- Constantinople / Christos Hatzis (Maryem Hassan Tollar, vocals ; Christos Hatzis, electronics ; Patricia O' Callaghan, soprano ; Gryphon Trio).
- A multi-media theatrical presentation for soprano, Middle Eastern vocalist, violin, violoncello, piano, processed sound, pre-recorded audio, choreography and projected visuals.
Vocal texts from various sources, including the Koran, Roman Catholic Mass and Greek and Serbian Orthodox chants.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Patricia O'Callaghan, soprano ; Maryem Hassan Tollar, Middle Eastern vocalist ; Gryphon Trio.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded at Arnyard Studios and the Glenn Gould Studio, CBC Broadcasting Centre, Toronto, Nov. 2004
View MARC record | catkey: 9158121