Michael Horvit [electronic resource].
- Horvit, Michael M.
- Uniform Title:
- Works. Selections
- Albany, NY : Albany Records, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sound file).
- Additional Creators:
- Lack, Fredell, Smith, Stephen (Tenor), Gnam, Adrian, Spierer, Léon, Jones, Robert, 1925-2002, Hausmann, Charles S. (Charles Stewart), 1947-, Horvit, Michael M., Ambient Brass, Moores School of Music. Symphony Orchestra, Moores School Concert Chorale, Norrbotten Chamber Orchestra, and Texas Music Festival. performer
- The Cullen overture (1988, 11:453) -- Concerto for brass quintet & orchestra (1989, 15:22) -- Invocation & exultation (1990, 8:57) -- Aleinu ("Adoration") (1985, 9:32) -- Fantasy for violin & orchestra : Daughters of Jerusalem (1990, 24:00).
- ["00:11:43", "00:15:22", "00:08:57", "00:09:32", "00:24:00"]
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Texas Music Festival Orchestra ; Adrian Gnam, conductor (1st work) ; The Ambient Brass, Moores School of Music Symphony Orchestra, Franz Anton Krager, conductor (2nd work) ; Norrbotten Chamber Orchestra, Leon Spierer, conductor (3rd work) ; Fredell Lack, violin, Stephen Smith, baritone, Robert Jones, organ, Moores School Concert Chorale, Charles Hausmann, conductor (4th work) ; Fredell Lack, violin, Moores School of Music Symphony Orchestra, Franz Anton Krager, conductor (5th work).
- Data/Place of Event:
- Produced by KUHF-FM Radio, Houston, in co-operation with the Moores School of Music, University of Houston.
View MARC record | catkey: 9161607