Venice of the North concerti [electronic resource] / James Aikman
- Aikman, James
- Uniform Title:
- Orchestra music. Selections
- [Hong Kong] : Naxos, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sound file).
- Additional Creators:
- Wetherbee, Charles
Sankt-Peterburgskiĭ gosudarstvennyĭ simfonicheskiĭ orkestr--Klassika
- American classics
- Violin concerto : Lines in motion : 2009 (23:02) -- Ania's song : pavane for string orchestra, 2006 (9:11) -- Concerto for saxophone and orchestra, 2010 (23:03).
- ["00:23:02", "00:09:11", "00:23:03"]
- The 2nd work originally for string quartet.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Charles Wetherbee, violin (1st work) ; Taimur Sullivan, alto saxophone (3rd work) ; St. Petersburg State Symphony Orchestra ; Vladimir Lande, conductor.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded June 23-24, 2009, and July 2-3, 2010, St. Catherine Lutheran Church, St. Petersburg, Russia.
View MARC record | catkey: 9162184