Brandenburg concertos [electronic resource] / J.S. Bach
- Brandenburg concerto II : BWV 1047a (10:41) -- Brandenburg concerto V : BWV 1050a (18:08) -- Concerto in F, BWV 1057 (after Brandenburg Concerto IV) (15:49).
- ["00:10:41", "00:18:08", "00:15:49"]
- Performed in alternate versions attributed to the composer; the 3rd work for harpsichord (which replaces the solo violin); the 2nd work uses the earliest version (BWV 1050a); the 1st work scored for violin, recorder, oboe, and trumpet soloists, without ripienists.
Program and biographical notes (5 p. : port.) inserted in container.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Apollo Ensemble.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded Aug. 2008 and July 2009, Deventer, The Netherlands.
View MARC record | catkey: 9164101