The silver call [electronic resource] / Johannes Jansson
- Jansson, Johannes
- Uniform Title:
- Works. Selections
- Stockholm : Phono Suecia, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sound file).
- Additional Creators:
- Norberg, Anna, Selinder, Lena, Hughes, Owain Arwel, Pålsson, Hans, 1949-, Lundmark, Ulf, Bojsten, Stefan, 1955-, Aurobindo, Sri, Jansson, Johannes, Lysellqvartetten, and Malmö symfoniorkester
- Language Note:
- Text of 5th work sung in English, also printed separately with Swedish translation and program notes (15 p. ; ill.) inserted in container.
- String quartet no. 3 (16:05) -- Three movements for solo flute (09:32) -- The mutation of death (26:45) -- The nightingale (04:55) -- The silver call (15:03).
- The 1st work for string quartet ; the 2nd for flute ; the 3rd for soprano and orchestra ; the 4th for piano ; the 5th for baritone and piano., The vocal part of the 3rd work is a wordless vocalise ; text of the 5th work by Sri Aurobindo., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Lysell Quartet (1st work) ; Anna Norberg, flute (2nd work) ; Lena Selinder, soprano, Malmö Symphony Orchestra, Owain Arwel Hughes, conductor (3rd work) ; Hans Pålsson, piano (4th work) ; Ulf Lundmark, baritone, Stefan Bojsten, piano (5th work).
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded in Studio 2, Radiohuset, Stockholm On September 17-18, 1997 (1st work), March 3, 1997 (2nd work), May 6, 1997 (4th work), March 3, 1997 (5th work), and at the Malmö Concert Hall, August 31, 1989 (3rd work).
View MARC record | catkey: 9166154