Silhouettes [electronic resource] : vocal and instrumental American music
- Albany, NY : North/South Recordings, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sound file).
- Additional Creators:
- Beavon, Constance
Schiffman, Harold, 1928-
Meneely-Kyder, Sarah, 1945-
Lifchitz, Max, 1948-
North/South Consonance (Musical group)
- Language Note:
- Vocal works performed in English; words from various sources.
- Lines, curves and voluminous variations / Harry Bulow (9:47) -- Sestetto concertato / Harold Schiffman (13:12) -- Weep, the mighty typhoons / Sarah Meneely-Kyder (14:51) -- Transformations no. 3 / Max Lifchitz (6:57) -- Shalimar / Randall Snyder (21:25).
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- North/South Consonance Ensemble, conducted by Max Lifchitz (1st & 2nd work) and Randall Snyder (5th work) ; Constance Beavon, mezzo-soprano and Sarah Meneely-Kyder, piano (3rd work) ; Frank Cassara, marimba (4th work).
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded August 8, 14 and 15, 1996 at the University of Albany, Albany, New York.
View MARC record | catkey: 9168033