Best of Scottish pipes and drums [electronic resource] : journey through Scotland / the Queen's Royal Pipers
- Corporate Author:
- Queen's Royal Pipers
- Additional Titles:
- Best of Scottish pipes & drums and Journey through Scotland
- West Sussex, England : ARC Music, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sound file)
- Welcoming set. Scotland the brave ; Badge of Scotland ; The Atholl Highlanders ; Bonny Galloway -- Burns country. The corn riggs ; A man's a man ; My love she's but a lassie yet ; There was a lad ; The corn riggs -- Journey from the Lochs. Loch Lomond ; Loch Duich ; Loch Rannoch ; Road to the Isles ; Train journey north -- Piobaireachd. MacFarlanes gathering -- Dancing feet. Pibroch of Donald Dubh ; Cock o' the north ; Glendaruel Highlanders ; Farewell to the Creeks -- Across the water. Skye boat song -- Three in a bar. The bloody fields of Flanders ; Torosay Castle ; Lochan side -- A lament. His fathers lament for John Ban MacKenzie -- At a state banquet. The Balmoral Highlanders -- The Duke of Gordons birthday ; Thick lies the mist on yonder hill ; Inverinate House ; Sound of Sleat ; Queen Elizabeths march -- Scottish waltz. The mist covered mountains ; Morag of Dunvegan ; My home ; The Highland cradle song -- Some old songs. Drum intro ; The bonnie lass o Fyvie ; The Battle of Killiekrankie ; The rose of Allandale ; The rowan tree -- Fare ye well. The flower of Scotland.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Performed by the Queen's Royal Pipers.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded at Dash Studios, London, Feb. 1995.
View MARC record | catkey: 9171930