- Paris : OECD, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 101 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Machine generated contents note: ch. 1 Transforming the energy sector to sustain growth -- Green growth requires a green engine -- Addressing systemic risks and imbalances -- World energy outlook -- Implications of continuing current trends -- ch. 2 Promoting the transition to green growth -- Green growth and energy: What's at stake -- Potential trade-offs and adjustment costs -- Key technologies for green growth and energy -- A policy framework for greening energy -- Policies for green growth in specific energy sectors -- ch. 3 Implementing green energy: Reshaping the political economy -- Political economy - achieving change in different country contexts -- Structural adjustment -- Stranded capital -- Employment effects -- Distributional effects -- ch. 4 Monitoring progress towards green growth -- The OECD framework for green growth indicators.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online to subscribers
View MARC record | catkey: 9172594