Alabama's industrial opportunities
- Corporate Author:
- Alabama State Planning Board
- Montgomery, Ala. : Alabama State Planning Board, 1945-
- Physical Description:
- illus. (maps) tables, diagrs. ; 24 cm.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- v.1- ; 1945-
- v.1. Lumber and timber basic products. Furniture and finished lumber products -- v.2. Food and kindred products. Tobacco manufactures -- v.3 Textile-mill products and other fiber manufactures -- v.4. Apparel and other finished products made from fabrics and similar materials -- v.5 Paper and allied products. Printing, publishing and industries -- v.6. Chemicals and allied products. Products of petroleum and coal -- v.7. Rubber products. Leather and leather products. Stone, clay, and glass products -- v.8. Iron and steel and their products, except machinery. Nonferrous metals and their products -- v.9. Electrical machinery. Machinery (except electrical) -- v.10. Automobiles and automobile equipment. Transportation equipment except automobiles. Miscellaneous industries.
View MARC record | catkey: 917306