Interagency Personnel Rotation Act of 2011 [electronic resource] : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate to accompany S. 1268 to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the government by providing for greater interagency experience among national security and homeland security personnel through the development of a national security and homeland security human capital strategy and interagency rotational service by employees, and for other purposes
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. G.P.O.], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 30 pages).
- Report / 112th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 112-235
- Title from title screen (viewed on Nov. 19, 2012).
"November 13, 2012."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9173833