Hazard communication : a program guide for federal agencies / [Scott Merkle and Edward Bergin].
- Merkle, Scott
- [Washington, D.C.?] : U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Office of Finance and Management, Safety and Health Management Division, 1987.
- Physical Description:
- 100 pages : forms ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Bergin, Edward
United States. Department of Agriculture. Office of Finance and Management. Safety and Health Management Division
Full Text available online
- Safety education, Industrial—United States
- Chemicals—United States—Safety measures
- Communication in organizations—United States
- Chemical industry—United States—Safety measures—Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Hazardous substances—United States—Safety measures—Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Industrial safety—United States—Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Cover title.
"August 1987"--Prelim p.
"Guidelines for developing, implementing and evaluating a comprehensive hazard communication program."
Shipping list no.: 87-603-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 37-47).
View MARC record | catkey: 9174068