Census 2010 : using the communications campaign to effectively reduce the undercount : hearing before the Subcommittee on Information Policy, Census, and National Archives of the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, second session, July 10, 2008
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. Subcommittee on Information Policy, Census, and National Archives
- Additional Titles:
- Using the communications campaign to effectively reduce the undercount
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2009. and [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 121 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Shipping list no.: 2009-0301-P., "Serial no. 110-124.", and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 9174729