A treatise on the law of master and servant : including therein masters and workmen in every description of trade and occupation : with an appendix of statutes / by Charles Manley Smith
- Smith, Charles Manley, 1819-1902
- London : Sweet & Maxwell, 1906.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., [between 2009 and 2013]
- 6th edition / by Ernest Manley Smith ; with notes on the Canadian law by A.C. Forster Boulton.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xcvi, 823 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Smith, Ernest Manley, 1859-
Boulton, A. C. Forster (Alexander Claude Forster), 1862-1949
- HeinOnline legal classics library
- "Table of cases": p. [xi]-lxxv; "Table of Canadian cases cited": p. [lxxvii]-lxxx.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 9175678