Why we dance [videorecording] ; the story of THON / [produced by Penn State Public Broadcasting].
- [University Park, Pa.] : Penn State Public Broadcasting, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Hughes, Jeffrey A.
Pennsylvania State University
Penn State Public Broadcasting
Four Diamonds Fund
Penn State Children's Hospital
THON (Pennsylvania State University)
- The largest student-run philanthropy in the world, THON benefits The Four Diamonds Fund and its pediatric cancer patients, families and researchers at Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital. The film tells the story of the tremendous effort on the part of thousands of students to raise money for the IFC/Panhellenic Dance Marathon, and the courageous children and families inspiring them to give everything "For the kids".
- "U.Ed. 13-0048/12-PSPB-TV-0002"--P. 4 of cover.
"For more information about the Penn State IFC/Panhellenic Dance Marathon, visit: THON.org ; for more information about the Four Diamonds Fund, visit: fourdiamonds.org."--P.2 of cover.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Producer, director, Cole Cullen ; executive producer, Jeffrey A. Hughes.
- Technical Details:
- No public performance rights. Classroom instruction and home use permitted.
- Issuing Body:
- Support provided by: Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital, Penn State Bookstore, Pepsico, Penn State Alumni Association.
View MARC record | catkey: 9175749