15th Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Simulation, 2001, Lake Arrowhead, CA [electronic resource]
- Corporate Author:
- Computer Society Press Staff
- Los Alamitos : IEEE Computer Society Press Jan. 2001
- Physical Description:
- 224 p. 28.000 x 022.000 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation Consists of 22 papers presented at the May 2001 workshop, dealing with conservative simulation, optimistic simulation, high level architecture, applications, and optimizing parallel simulation. Some of the topics are improving lookahead in PDES of large-scale applications using compiler analysis, a causality based time management mechanism for federated simulation, the dependence list in time warp, and an agent-based DDM for high level architecture. Other topics include aviation modeling, virtual time synchronization over unreliable network transport, a scaled version of the elastic time algorithm, and speedup of a sparse system simulation. No subject index. c. Book News Inc.
076951104X (Trade Paper)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional IEEE Computer Society Press
View MARC record | catkey: 9176780