Consonant clusters and structural complexity / edited by Philip Hoole [and others].
- Berlin ; Boston : De Gruyter Mouton, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- vi, 409 pages : illustrations, map ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Hoole, Philip
- Interface explorations, 1861-4167 ; 26
- Structural complexity of consonant clusters: a phonologist's view / Theo Wingman -- On the relations between [sonorant] and [voice] / Rina Kreitman -- Limited consonant clusters in OV languages / Hisao Tokizaki and Yasutomo Kuwana -- Manner, place and voice interactions in Greek cluster phonotactics / Marina Tzakosta -- Consonant clusters in four Samoyedic languages / Zsuzsa Várnai -- Articulatory coordination and the syllabification of word initial consonant clusters in Italian / Anne Hermes, Martine Grice, Doris Muücke and Henrik Niemann -- A gestural model of the temporal organization of vowel clusters in Romanian / Stefania Marin and Louis Goldstein -- Coupling of tone and constriction gestures in pitch accents / Doris Mücke, Hosung Nam, Anne Hermes and Louis Goldstein -- Tonogenesis in Lhasa Tibetan-towards a gestural account / Fang Hu -- Probabilistic phonotactics in lexical acquisition: the role of syllable complexity / Natalie Boll-Avetisyan -- Acquiring and avoiding phonological complexity in SLI vs. typical development of French: the case of consonant clusters /Sandrine Ferré, Laurice Tuller, Eva Sizaret and Marie-Anne Barthez -- Articulatory reduction and assimiliation in n#g sequences in complex words in German / Pia Bergmann -- Overlap-driven consequences of nasal place assimilation / Claire Halpert -- The acoustics of high-vowel loss in Northern Greek dialects and typological implications / Nina Topintzi and Mary Baltazani.
- 9781614510765 (cased) and 1614510768 (cased)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 9179768