Sociologists at work : essays on the craft of social research / [by] Robert N. Bellah [and others] Edited by Phillip E. Hammond
- Hammond, Phillip Everett
- New York : Basic Books, .
- Physical Description:
- x, 401 p. ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bellah, Robert Neelly, 1927-
Full Text available online
- Introduction, by P. E. Hammond.--The research process in the study of The dynamics of bureaucracy, by P. M. Blau.--Preconceptions and methods in Men who manage, by M. Dalton.--The biography of a research project: Union democracy, by S. M. Lipset.--The evaluators, by C. R. Wright and H. H. Hyman.--Research chronicle: Tokugawa religion, by R. N. Bellah.--Cross-cultural analysis: a case study, by S. H. Udy, Jr.--Research chronicle: The adolescent society, by J. S. Coleman.--Great books and small groups: an informal history of a national survey, by J. A. Davis.--The sociability project: a chronicle of frustration and achievement, by D. Riesman and J. Watson.--First days in the field, by B. Geer.--An American sociologist in the land of Belgian medical research, by R. C. Fox.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Preserved with funds from the Class of 1966 Libraries Endowment; 2018
- Action Note:
- Rebound 000077162908. 201828 Grantville, PA 17028. Wert Bookbinding, Inc. and Deacidified 000077162908. 201828 liquid. Cranberry township, PA 16066. Preservation Technologies Inc.
View MARC record | catkey: 918168