Aerosols and climate / edited by Peter V. Hobbs and M. Patrick McCormick
- Hampton, Va., USA : A. Deepak Pub., 1988.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 486 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Hobbs, Peter Victor, 1936-2005
McCormick, M. Patrick
International Association of Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics
International Union of Geodesy and Geophysics. General Assembly (19th : 1987 : University of British Columbia)
Symposium on Aerosols and Climate (1987 : University of British Columbia)
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Studies in geophysical optics and remote sensing
- Selected papers from the Symposium on Aerosols and Climate organized by the International Association of Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics at the XIX General Assembly of the International Union of Geodesy and Geophysics, held at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada, 9-22 August 1987.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 918255