A homage to Lou Harrison. Vol. 4 [electronic resource].
- Air for the poet, for chamber orchestra (4:49) -- Concerto for organ, with percussion orchestra (20:29) -- May rain, for voice, piano and percussion (3:13) -- Varied trio, for violin, piano and percussion (18:41) -- Elegy, for chamber orchestra (4:07) -- Fifth simfony, for percussion quarter (15:28) -- Tributes to Charon, for percussion trio (4:49).
- The 1st work originally a film score with metallophone and drum: the 4th work first composed as a quintet. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Támmittam Percussion Ensemble ; assisting instrumentalists ; Guido Facchin, conductor.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded at Auditorium of Chiuppano, Vicenza, Italy, 11 Feb. 2001, and Sala Filamonica Società di Trento, Italy, 3 Jan. 2002.
View MARC record | catkey: 9183580