Butterfly dance [electronic resource] : music by Americans / George Crumb [and others].
- Corporate Author:
- Studii͡a novoĭ muzyki (Moscow, Russia)
- Additional Titles:
- Music by Americans
- Albany, NY : Albany Records, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sound file).
- Additional Creators:
- Dickinson, Emily, 1830-1886, Kitchigina, Ekaterina, Gompper, David Karl, 1954-, Zahler, Noel, 1951-, Shrude, Marilyn, 1946-, Dangerfield, Joseph, 1977-, and Crumb, George
- Language Note:
- 3rd work sung in English; text by Emily Dickinson.
- Butterfly dance (2001) / David Gompper (8:35) -- Trio for violin, violoncello and piano (1984) / Noel Zahler (8:43) -- Secrets (2004) / Marilyn Shrude (13:21) -- The waves roll on, thundering and shimmering (2005) / Joseph Dangerfield (14:20) -- Vox balaenae = Voice of the whale (1971) / George Crumb (20:19).
- ["00:08:35", "00:08:43", "00:13:21", "00:14:20", "00:20:19"]
- 1st work for clarinet, violin, viola, violoncello and piano; 3rd work for soprano and string quartet; 4th work for orchestra; 5th work for electric flute, electric cello and amplified piano. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Ekaterina Kicheegina, soprano (3rd work) ; Studio for New Music, Moscow Conservatory.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded Apr. 24-26, 2006, at the State House of Radio and Recordings (GDRZ), Moscow.
View MARC record | catkey: 9183791