Newsmap. Monday, June 21, 1943 [cartographic material] : week of June 10 to June 17 : 197th week of the war, 79th week of U.S. participation / prepared and distributed by Army Orientation Course, Special Service Division, Army Service Forces
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Army Service Forces. Special Service Division
- Additional Titles:
- Monday, June 21, 1943 : week of June 10 to June 17 : 197th week of the war
- Washington, D.C. : Army Orientation Course, 
Washington, D.C. : Army Air Forces distribution by Publications Division, Air Adjutant General, H.Q.
Washington, D.C. : Navy distribution by Educational Servcies Section, BuPers, Navy Dept.
[Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Govt. Print .Office, 1944.
- Physical Description:
- 2 maps on 1 sheet : color ; sheet, 90 x 120 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bureau of Naval Personnel. Educational Services Section
United States. Army Air Forces. Publications Division
- [Axis-controlled areas in the Pacific centered on New Guinea] -- The Mediterranean Arena.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:12,672,000 (E 116°37ʹ00ʺ--E 165°06ʹ00ʺ/N 2°22ʹ00ʺ--S 17°39ʹ00ʺ).
Scale approximately 1:330,000 (W 9°48ʹ00ʺ--E 39°10ʹ00ʺ/N 47°50ʹ00ʺ--N 30°09ʹ00ʺ).
- War fronts: Mediterranean, Russia, Western Europe, Southwest Pacific, Submarines.
Photographs: Thousands of gas shells at the ready in an American arsenal; Nazi Junkers 52 trimotor transports attempt to evacuate supplies to the European mainland from Tunisia.
"Volume II no. 9."
On verso [text and ill.]: Disease in the tropics.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
- Action Note:
- Housed; Encapsulation; PSU Libraries copy 0000718551890
View MARC record | catkey: 9184565