Affluence and influence : economic inequality and political power in America / Martin Gilens
- Gilens, Martin
- Princeton, N.J : Princeton University Press ; New York : Russell Sage Foundation, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 329 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Introduction -- Citizen competence and democratic decision-making -- Data and methods -- The preference/policy link -- Policy domains and democratic responsiveness -- Interest groups and democratic responsiveness -- Parties, elections, and democratic responsiveness -- Democratic responsiveness across time -- Money and American politics.
- 9780691153971 (hardcover : alk. paper)
0691153973 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -321) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 9184927