Handbook of clinical anesthesia [electronic resource] / [edited by] Paul G. Barash [and others].
- Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 
- Copyright Date:
- 6th ed.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 1,180 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 19 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Barash, Paul G. and Ovid Technologies, Inc
- "The Handbook of Clinical Anesthesia, Sixth Edition, is a companion to the parent textbook, Clinical Anesthesia, Sixth Edition. This reference parallels the textbook and presents content in a concise outline format with additional appendices. The Handbook makes liberal use of tables and graphics to enhance rapid access of the subject matter." "This comprehensive, pocket-sized, full-color reference guides you through virtually every aspect of perioperative, intraoperative, and postoperative patient care." --Book Jacket.
- 9780781789486 and 0781789486
- Related Titles:
- Clinical anesthesia
- Includes index., Rev. ed. of: Clinical anesthesia / edited by Paul G. Barash, Bruce F. Cullen, Robert K. Stoelting. 5th ed. c2006., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. New York, N.Y. : Ovid Technologies, Inc. Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 9186770