Handbook of patient care in cardiac surgery [electronic resource].
- Preoperative evaluation and management -- Operative management -- Postoperative management -- Postoperative complications involving the heart and lungs -- Postoperative complications involving other organ systems -- Late postoperative management -- Management of infants and children -- Mechanical cardiac support and transplantation.
- "Now in its Seventh Edition, this popular handbook presents extensively updated patient management strategies for the care of patients undergoing cardiac surgery. In a concise, user-friendly format, this resource covers the practical aspects of preoperative evaluation and planning, intraoperative management, and postoperative care. Considerable emphasis is placed on the prevention and management of the perioperative complications that will inevitabiy occur in a busy, contemporary cardiac surgery practice." --Book Jacket.
- 9780781773850 (alk. paper)
- Rev. ed. of: Handbook of patient care in cardiac surgery. 6th ed. / John H. Lemmer Jr., Wayne E. Richenbacher, Gus J. Vlahakes. c2003. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. New York, N.Y. : Ovid Technologies, Inc. Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 9186774