Combating anti-competitive practices : a guide for developing economy exporters
- Geneva : International Trade Center, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 72 pages : color illustrations ; 30 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- International Trade Centre UNCTAD/WTO
- Export impact for good
- How anti-competitive practices hurt developing country businesses -- Fitting infrastructure for exporters -- Anti-competitive practices in distribution -- How cartels can hurt -- Conclusions.
- "Study dealing with anti-competitive practices and the measures that can be taken to address them--focuses on State monopolies and abuses in infrastructure markets, the anti-competitive practices in the international distribution and retail sector, and international cartels; discusses how such practices can harm developing country businesses, and provides examples of the impact of anti-competitive practices on developing country suppliers; considers the role of businesses and business associations in responding to the practices in question, and the scope for enhanced international cooperation in addressing them"--T.p. verso.
- "United Nations sales No. E.12.III.T.4"--P.  of cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 9188379